The TipTrak™ Twin S-5 continuous bucket elevator from UniTrak is a high capacity bucket elevator that is recommended for applications where significant volumes of material need to be moved. These units are capable of moving up to 2552 cubic feet of material per hour. In this blog, we look at the special features of TipTrak™ Twin S-5 high capacity bucket elevators.
TIPTRAK™ TWIN S-5 HIGH CAPACITY BUCKET ELEVATORS: FEATURES
TipTrak™ Twin S-5 high capacity bucket elevators have the following features:
- Twin set of fully interlocking buckets. TipTrak™ Twin S-5 units come supplied with a double set of interlocking buckets, with each bucket holding 610 cubic inches of material. The twin set of buckets allows each unit to move up to 2552 cubic feet of material per hour.
- No spillage. The interlocking buckets of TipTrak™ Twin S-5 units ensure that there is no spillage of material at the conveyor infeed or during travel through the conveyor, even on vertical lift. Unlike units which feature overlapping buckets, the only place your material leaves the buckets is at the discharge.
- No moving parts. The TipTrak™ rubber beltchain, through its unique combination of design and materials, delivers trouble free operation, year after year, even in the most demanding industrial environment. There are no roller chains to stretch or bushings to wear out, and there are no moving parts in the TipTrak™ beltchain. The chain runs slack and, after the initial setup, never needs adjusting.
- Quiet running and gentle handling performance. The non-metallic construction of the TipTrak™ beltchain makes TipTrak™ Twin S-5 units ideal for situations requiring sanitary or corrosion resistant materials. This feature also means that TipTrak™ Twin S-5 conveyors are quiet. In short, the unique TipTrak™ construction means the gentlest handling, the least spillage, the lowest possible maintenance, and the quietest operation of any mechanical elevating device.
- Range of construction styles. TipTrak™ Twin S-5 conveyors are available in three construction styles: Open Tubular construction; PEC (fully enclosed); and Monocoque (fully gasketed to control dust). Each unit can be customized to meet the requirements of your application and a variety of options are available, including Clean-In-Place (CIP) systems, flow aids and discharge assists, and more.
TipTrak™ Twin S-5 conveyors are suitable for applications where large quantities of materials need to be moved. Each conveyor is engineered to each application, using UniTrak’s customerization process. To find out more about how TipTrak™ Twin S-5 conveyors can service your application, please contact our sales team directly.